Nablusoss, I never heard of this person.  Really there should have been a
warning about the photo picture.  Like, I know better now than to just open
Turq's posts here that have pictures.  It would have been more spiritually
appropriate if you would have had a more modest picture of her to publish here.
You know, like paste a shawl over her exposed parts next time.  Like think of
the men on the Invincible America program, the pandits up in their compound by
Vedic City, and the Maharishi school children who lurk here.  We should strive
to protect them as best we can,
-Buck in the Dome