Share,

Here's Hefner's western chart.

http://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Hefner,_Hugh

In jyotish, he was born with a Virgo ascendant.  His Venus is placed in the 6th
house, which contributes to his many love affairs and marriages.

The same Venus is the yogakaraka planet in his navamsha chart and placed in the
first house.  Thus, he is successful in working with the arts or field relating
with women.  In this particular case, he is well known for publishing magazines
with naked pictures of women.

JR