--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "mjackson74" <mjackson74@...> wrote:

> I have heard that MMY said in the 1990's that the TM folks should only be
> teaching TM to the wealthy of the world. Does anyone know when and under what
> circumstances he said that and exactly what he said?

It was part of the post 9/11 "Give me a billion dollars and I'll
save the world" thing and the price of TM was tripled because,
"rich men won't shop in a poor house."

The urgency of the times meant a lot of rich donors give one
million each and were rewarded with the first course taken by
Marshy for years, with daily personal tuition. David Lynch
was on the first millionaires course and came out of the TM
closet shortly after.

I don't know if Marshy got his billion but they did rather well
out of it, every raja crown is a $1,000,000 donation.

And they promised a refund if the pundit group to save the world
never got created. Looking at the state of the world I'd be after
my money back by now, what with christmas coming up.....