 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 11:04 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: movie soundtracks

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Musical intoxication is awesome - fire up a fatty and there's
> nothing better sometimes. But it ain't very effective as
> meditation, except as pallative therapy, imo.

Just as a question, Jim, can I assume that like so much of
what you say so authoritatively you're saying this without
ever having tried the practice?

Not the fattie. :-) The meditating to music thang.

I'm just asking because the "o" in "imo" is more credible
if you've actually tried it. Without the fattie. :-)