Galaxy Quest, a wonderful parody of sci fi movies but sweet too and with
wonderful characters and story line.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_tm38I26Gg

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2012 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Some Sci-Fi Comedy

I would say that "Mars Attacks!" did come to mind during film.  I was
also a fan of a lot of this genre during the 50s and 60s.  It's
definitely a spoof on the films that Corman produced.  Good actors not
schlock at all.  Regarding "Mars Attacks" I always laugh when I think of
how they finally did in the Martians and it was one of the first DVDs I
bought when I got a DVD player.