> > This mantra evokes the living God, asking protection
> > and freedom from all sorrow and suffering.

turquoiseb:
> Duh. One would think that when it comes to *either*
> Sai Baba or Maharishi no explanation of the Moolah
> Mantra is required:

This is funny!

So, how much 'moolah' did you give the Marshy and the
Rama Guy? $10,000 or $20,000 over fourteen years so
NOW you're complaining. Go figure.

You got what, a single mantra from MMY and didn't
even get a spiritual name from Rama and after all
that time and money spent. LoL!

> "Send us more moolah, oh God. Lots and lots and lots
> of moolah. That will protect us and give us freedom
> from sorrow and suffering. Fuck those who 'donate'
> the moolah. All that matters is that we get it."

What do you suppose Rama did with  all the money you
gave him? From what I've read, Lenz bought hisself a
Mercedes Benz and a nice pad up in Stony Brook. Nice!

Were you evenr invited up over to sit in his Fred's
hot tub? Maybe you don't want to talk about it.

> Sorry, but the fact that some people still revere
> that child-molesting, bad-magician charlatan Sathya
> Sai Baba blows my mind even more than the fact that
> some still revere Maharishi.

Or, that some still revere the Rama guy. LoL!