Oh no, that one KNOWS - has given rise to all kinds of charlatans like
Maharishi, Ammachi and the cults around them. The minute one says they KNOW
they are no longer vulnerable and are totally ripe to make mistakes. Every
moment is potent with new information, new knowledge, new discovery so if
one claims to be enlightened then one would think they are always open,
alert, vulnerable - ever ready to refine themselves. So in this scenario
every past action is a candidate to be marked as a mistake. Based upon this
we can easily conclude that people Maharishi & Ammachi who claim they know
are either delusional or charlatans - clearly the latter, street smart both.