Salyavin:

Are you by any chance a clinical psychologist? You conduct psychotherapy? The
only reason i ask is because of the thoughtful and complex reflections you
share with us here on FFL--I am referring especially to your remarks about
people. They are certainly sensitive and wise.

Like this one.

She said I mentally raped her. Her letters absolutely contradict this.

She continues to discuss and describe me in psychopathological terms--as if I
have been rendered speechless and helpless--that I cannot answer her.

You were dead wrong about AWB--as your subsequently communication with her
proved. (Although you would never acknowledge this.)

This is classic Salyavin--and it is one of those impulses of yours which did
not travel through the more subtle parts of your brain.

I knew you would like that.

Life will never ask you to bear anymore reality than you can, Salyavin.

But this, this was a beaut.

Thanks.

Robin