God, what an insufferably narcissistic drama queen.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@...>
wrote:

> Salyavin:
>
> Are you by any chance a clinical psychologist? You conduct
psychotherapy? The only reason i ask is because of the thoughtful and
complex reflections you share with us here on FFL--I am referring
especially to your remarks about people. They are certainly sensitive
and wise.

> Like this one.
>
> She said I mentally raped her. Her letters absolutely contradict this.
>
> She continues to discuss and describe me in psychopathological
terms--as if I have been rendered speechless and helpless--that I cannot
answer her.

> You were dead wrong about AWB--as your subsequently communication with
her proved. (Although you would never acknowledge this.)

> This is classic Salyavin--and it is one of those impulses of yours
which did not travel through the more subtle parts of your brain.

> I knew you would like that.
>
> Life will never ask you to bear anymore reality than you can,
Salyavin.

> But this, this was a beaut.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Robin
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "salyavin808" fintlewoodlewix@
wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@>
wrote:

> > > Share Long:
> > >
> > > Would you please state your reasons why you refuse to explain why
you will not answer my question about the desirability of posting our
personal correspondence--correspondence which is no different from the
kind of interactions which take place here on FFL?

> > Maybe she's realised no-one gives a shit.
> >

> > > You keep referring to me by name as if I were someone either dead,
or in exile, or mute. You continue to discuss me, Share, and yet you
will not let me show the world exactly what was said between us in those
letters.

> > > In those letters we both attempted to understand each other. There
was no insinuation of any kind of problem such as to make you say much
later that I had violated you in some way. I find you innocently
treacherous in all that you write about me, and I believe that posting
that correspondence will allow everyone to understand what this matter
is between you and myself.

> > > I ask that you answer my request sincerely, Share (You must have
some valid reason for ignoring my question: please state it.). Until you
do this I will continue to interpret your allusions to myself as a
deliberate and provocative attempt to engage in a conversation which at
one point I simply deemed pointless--As the record will show, Share,
once I stopped writing to you, you continued to write to me.

> > > How about it, Share? Shall we put our cards out on the table?
> >
> > Please don't.
> >
> > > Robin
> > >

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@>

have been under the influence of his self proclaimed state of mystical
hallucination.  Your ignoring, in relation to his intentions, that
self proclamation of his perpetuates an aspect of hallucination into the
PRESENT and is not IMO helpful in the present.  This is what I am
addressing, the present.  Though I recognize that I've made some
mistakes about all this and will probably do so again, I will continue
to address issues if I think it is helpful to do so. Â  Â Â

Howell, author of CULT

spiteful personal animus toward Robin, which drives you to

**And