Share,

I suppose it is a matter of "hurting his feelings".  But really this is
just his M O 90% of time.  Demeaning and insulting is what he does. It
is how he interacts.  He will sometimes defend those people he likes,
but mostly he just insults and demeans the people he doesn't like. And
it doesn't take much to go from one to the other.

And that is why I am so perplexed how someone would ascribe "loyalty" as
one of his traits.

I mean DD came dangerous close to go from Ravi's friend list to his
enemy's list with a comment he made.

If DD had come up with an unfavorable follow up comment, then we likely
would have seen the famous Ravi switch.

BTW, I'll post DD's comment here, since I felt it was so appropiate.

DD  "Ravi:The grinding sound is because you are stuck in first gear.
Push in the clutch
and shift into second, then third, etc."

It was a good comment.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@...>
wrote:

> Thank you Steve for all your support.  Hope you and family are
well and happy.  I very much regret having hurt Ravi's feelings.

dysfunctionality is a matter of the public record, except for those
posts (a considerable amount)Â he has managed to have expunged.
> He is on the record here, saying that he issued an ultimatum to his
wife that she renounce Amma as her guru and instead accept him as her
guru.