If the truth was in you, Buck, we would respect the uncreated sincerity behind
your homilies. As it is, your satisfaction (or so it seems to me) comes from
the fact that you are always in ironic relationship to all that you profess. Is
this true? If you will just deny my theory, I will not raise it again. I would
like to hear you say: "Robin, you profoundly mistake my motives and my
beliefs". That would do. Maybe it's my problem, but if anyone can make someone
not take TM and "Buck in the Dome" seriously, it is reading your propaganda. It
seems you are very subtly having us all on. Please deliver me from this
perception by an outright contradiction of this. Else I always feel, when I
read a post of yours, that you are getting more fun out of it than the person
who laughs at it--or at least considers it somewhat ludicrous in its moral
posturing. Where is the beauty, intensity, drama, love in what you believe in?
You are mocking Maharishi, Buck.--something I don't mind by the way. If I am
correct, I envy the potency of your means of destruction.