On Sat, Dec 8, 2012 at 3:05 PM, seventhray1
<lurkernomore20002...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> **
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.ravi@...>
> wrote:
> > So it's still slander Steve baby, any time retards try to judge me -
> it's
> > slander :-)
>
> Whatever you say Ravi.  Whatever you say. And evidently that is the
> attitude you must have shown *to *the judge, because from what you've
> said here, and on other forums, you got nothing, and she got everything.

Steve - you seriously need to stop this dishonesty, slander and obsession
on my personal life - I have talked about this before, I didn't have to but
gave her everything out of my own free will and happily, so happily that
her own attorney felt the need to apologize to me. I earn more than I have
ever have and I have enough to keep everyone happy including myself. If you
are mad about me insulting you, just fucking say it. This is cause for joy
- that I have integrated, healed myself all the while working, supporting
my family - that I'm thriving in spite of the tremendous upheaval my
mystical experiences have caused. I'm totally free to be myself.