--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, khazana108 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "authfriend" <authfriend@>
> wrote:
>
> > Do you even know what "offer" means?
>
> Yup sure, Lady, like in Special Offer, Sell out in the Supermarket,
> right?

Give it up, khazana. Did you actually read Judy's post you're responding to?
You deleted it so, I'll link for context:

Unless you're joking, it's obvious Robin's offer to meet for coffee is not the
ridiculous, choose red or blue, sales pitch you claim in this post. If you
think he made an offer to "choose either this or choose that," you have tuned
into the wrong movie. http://youtu.be/SeldwfOwuL8