Yeah, me too.

"All we are saying ... is give piss a chance".

But who needs internet forums anyway?

When, I get my 27 houris too pleasure me
endlessly, I won't even remember FFL.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> > > I think we all need a group hug.
> > >
> > > Here ... let's all gather 'round and
> > > pray for forgiveness. Let's do it now ...
> > > and the grenades on my vest are just
> > > for looks.
> > >
> > > Honest.
> > >

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" emptybill@ wrote:
> >

> > I figure after the pin pops off my grenade we will have about 3
>seconds
> > to go "oh shit".
> >

> You Damned terrorist bushwhacker.  There's no virtue or honor in what
you just did.  This is really terrible, we trusted you and we let you in
to this group and you pull the pin on us. Damned coward.  All we are
saying is, "Give Peace a chance".  We'll recover and be back but you are
out in the wilderness now you crook. When Rick finishes transferring the
ownership of FFL over to me there's no way you'll ever come in from your
own loss of trust self-exile.  I'll have you wandering the wilderness of
forums eternally in search of a place to post.