Robin1:This refutes Curtis. There is more evidence for the truth of Christ in
this
than there is evidence of the falseness of Christ in Curtis's essay. <snip>

Curtis1:I think an example of human produced art reinforces my point, which is
that
there is much to enjoy aesthetically during Christmas regardless of what you
believe about the religious side of the holiday. Bach's music is no more proof
of a supernatural agency than Vince Vance's, and if my musical taste is the
benchmark, my ipad is Bach free right now but Vince is on seasonal rotation.

Robin2: I think you make a very good point here, Curtis. This is something I
won't be saying again. I can't think of anything to say to refute you, and I
think that is always significant. I defer to you totally. I wish, however, you
would not go at me with that particular inimitable combination of brain and
soul--which is your trademark. But I like being defeated like this. It's good
for me. A little crucifixion--without all the glory--or the promise. I liked it
when no was around who could push me around. I get things are going to be
different now. But I can take it, Curtis. Someday I might think of something to
criticize about you, but for now, I just like saying: You are one mighty fine
thinker. It's simple: You're right; I'm wrong. But this feels good to me,
Curtis.

Robin1: Reality favours Bach--and Bach was not as funny as Curtis, but his music
is so much more beautiful. Beauty wins here over writing and humour.

Curtis1: : Well if the new standard for epistemological merit of anyone's post
is now
the greatest art from Western civilization than I don't really see how you
expect to fare any better. Especially when you seem to be speaking on behalf of
"reality" again because reality just called me after a series of urgent texts
and I am reality's new mouthpiece, you have been let go Robin. Sorry to have to
break it to you but reality was too much of a Nancy boy to do it itself.

Robin2: You are pulling my leg here, right, Curtis? Again, I can't quite follow
you--not at this speed. I have neither the wit nor the will. But as far as I am
concerned, reality is a whore--if she loved me as she did, and now she wants to
accept you as her lover. Cuckolded. But I think she finds you sexier. I can
live with that, Curtis. I just feel that we have played with all the toys in
our sandbox--and I know what your dump trucks can do, and what my bulldozers
can do. I like just watching your blue dump trucks go through and down all the
roads I made when we last played together. I can't keep up, Curtis. But don't
feel bad about this. I will be fine.