> Wow - wonder who's point of view is the true one?

Consider this; Curtis is the biggest Maharishi-hater ever to have graced this
forum. The level of hate is so intense that even The Turq and Vaj becomes mere
amateurs in comparison.

If you want to know what Maharishi felt about Christianity all you have to do
is to see the video below.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIWqJ8tJ8JU