on 9/5/05 11:16 PM, shempmcgurk at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> For another interesting perspective on the whole Mia/Maha episode,
> read Nancy Cooke de Herrera's "Beyond Gurus".  Going on memory, it
> appears that after the hugging incident, Mia was quite vocal that
> something untoward had happened and then she left the compound to go
> on Safari somewhere (with Bungalo Bill?). But she in fact returned
> at some later time, perhaps a few days or weeks later.  And I think
> the point that Nancy Cooke was trying to make was: if MMY had indeed
> hit on her the way she claimed, why then return to the course?
> Wouldn't a "victim" want to be done with the whole thing?

Mia didn't return. She went to Goa with Maharishi's Brahmachari's trailing
her, then left India. Nancy and her son went on a tiger hunt in the middle
of the TTC, then returned, hence the song:

Hey, Bungalow Bill
What did you kill
Bungalow Bill? (2x)

When out tiger hunting with his elephantine gun
In case of accidents he always took his mom
He's the all American bullet-headed saxon mother's son.
All the children sing

Hey Bungalow Bill
What did you kill
Bungalow Bill? (2x)

Deep in the jungle where the mighty tiger lies
Bill and his elephants were taken by surprise
So Captain Marvel zapped him right between the eyes
All the children sing

Hey, Bungalow Bill
What did you kill
Bungalow Bill? (2x)

The children asked him if to kill was not a sin
But when he looked so fierce, his mummy butted in
If looks could kill it would have been us instead of him
All the children sing

Hey, Bungalow Bill
What did you kill
Bungalow Bill? (8x) (fade out)