Vios con Dios muchacha EmilyBoo

________________________________
 From: Emily Reyn <emilymae.r...@yahoo.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:27 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] bye bye wts hello dear Buttery Ones

Correction:  "and the undertones are intentionally mean"

Share, I wish you success on your healing journey, whatever that looks like for
you and however you define success.  You may invoke my name at any time for any
reason, but I will no longer move to defend myself as an individual.  The high
winds and heavy rains I was in this morning while walking my dog on the beach
have suddenly cleansed the area of my mind I was dedicating to you.  Sayonara,
sweet pea.