--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
> >

> > That last sentence proves Christmas has it origin in something real.
>
> Yo, I got yer Christmas origin right here:
>
> http://e-sheep.sansara.net.ua/www.e-sheep.com/Saturnalia/

Very good. I like it. When Christ ain't there, then this becomes as real as
anything--including his unfucked up conception--and birth. My reference to
Christmas and Emily's "sweet pea" ending was impossible to
understand--Aristotle would not get what Emily was doing there in her sign-off
to her friend. God had to come into his creation for this kind of interpersonal
irony to be possible. Ergo, Christmas. But this origin [your video], it makes
it for me--as what comes in when Christmas can't--except in some sense of
memory and sentimentality--remain potent supernaturally. Nor defend itself
inside the truth of its origin.