Wait a second Dr. Dumbass - am I reading this correctly? I'm sure your
supporters are laughing their ass off but I see this as another example of
your ill-will on a internet forum.

Perhaps Alex is right and these fine gentlemen's valor and generosity is
triggering you off?

As Steve so delicately stated it - that perhaps you need some
self-reflection as well.

Steve will vouch for me as I say this - Curtis and Barry are role models
for all of us here. Their sweetness, gentleness, kindness, respect,
chivalry towards women; the strength of character, honesty, integrity,
self-reflection they display in all their interactions with the men.

You message is nothing but pure malice Dr. Dumbass - as Curtis said - you
are out of control and a crazy person.