 From: laughinggull108 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 7:09 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Almost Forgot...Be Nice Wednesday

A little opera from the Queen of Soul...

http://youtu.be/3yryK80Va2g

(I was privileged to see this in real time when it first aired.)

A little Pink...

http://youtu.be/3stsDXki__U

(Ditto on seeing this when it first aired.)

A whole lotta Powder...

http://youtu.be/QHh1108IRGU

(One of my favorite movies. Really, take the time to watch this.)

And (drum roll please)...

The Hobbit, Part 1, is in theaters this Friday.

Now that should keep everybody busy and out of trouble at least until next
week, right?