Wow, seems to me someone claiming all this special bullshit that you are
ascribing to me, would be pretty upset, by you and your cuddly friend's
retorts. Oooops, sorry, but I Really Don't Give A Shit.

You two, who engage in systematic deception, are now supposed to be TELLING THE
TRUTH???? How?

You two, who have been crying, "WOLF!" for years, and now expect to be heard,
to be taken seriously??

You two, who mis-state the smallest things and radically distort anything you
get your hands on?

You know the definition of insanity, right, Curtis? Its doing the same thing
over and over again, expecting a different result.

Listen you two little dweebs, it is all about being real. No one is listening
to you for one reason: YOU AIN'T.

So, even if EVERY WORD you wrote about me was true, NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU,
BECAUSE YOU AND BARRY ARE PHONIES.

Get It...Yet?

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>