Oh shit, I forgot Richard.  Maybe that cause I usually skip his posts.

But how about, the "Go Figure" beer, or the "Affectionate Troll" beer.
I'm just not dialed in here.  Or maybe,

"The Beer that Made the Austin Brahmastan Famous"

(you know, "Schlitz, The Beer that Made Milwaukee Famous")

Oh, Jesus, and Buck.

How about, "Too Far Gone" beer, or "Do As I Say, Say, Say" beer.  That
might be in close proximity.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" <steve.sundur@...>
wrote:

> [...]
> insides.
>
> Curtis – An extraordinary brewer. It seems his concoctions draw
> outsize attention from beer critics. He is regularly accused of
> blasphemy in regards to the higher origins of the product. And yet his
> critics have a difficult time making their accusations stick, as he
> seems to have thought through the origins, development, and final
> disposition of the product better than most people would expect.
>
> Nablusoss – The beer he brews is quite bitter. Occasionally some
> sweetness may creep in, even if by mistake, but it greatly enhances
the
> drinkability when that happens.
>
> Irantea – A good honest brew. Dark and rich in the true Bavarian
> Tradition.
>
> Susan – Has what we used to refer to as 3/2 beer. Mild, and not
> much buzz but an alcohol beverage nonetheless.
>
> Xeno - A decent, but basically non alcoholic brew. On the other hand,
> the highly technical brewing process as outlined on the bottle has
> generated a respectable following.
>
> Ravi - Waaaay too much fermentation going on with this brew. In fact
his
> brew requires special plastic packaging as the concoction keeps
leaking
> from the bottle. And the beer itself? Rather unique, but once you get
> used to the pungent aroma from the leaking yeast, it is not that bad.
> The brew definitely has its adherents, but it is an acquired taste.
>
> Barry – A strong masculine beer. So strong in fact that one often
> gags on it. Men have a little better time with it, but most woman just
> cannot handle those stout overtones and usually just spit it out. He
is
> said to be trying to come up with concoction with just a tad more
> sweetness, but the beer drinking community seems skeptical on this
> point.
>
> Robin – A complicated brew. The final note never seems to end.
> Plus, he says it is beer, but much of the time it tastes like malt
> liquor. The label doesn't help much in that regard. The rumor is
> that he plans to get some brewing tips from monks to help him come up
> with something which can positively be identified as to what type of
> beverage it is.
>
> Emily- Not so much a beer maker as a wine connoisseur. But she has a
> remarkable ability to deconstruct the different influences and notes
in
> a given wine. Very much an up and comer in this world.
>
> Edg – His beer appears to have been pulled off the market except
for
> brief appearances. But it is always an enjoyable potpourri whenever it
> does appear. That is, with exception of a certain Texas brew. Word is
> that a sample has been sent to the Center of Disease Control and
> Prevention for further evaluation.
>
> Merudanda – The concoction is all over the place. But the label!
Oh
> the label is always divine. Accolades from the beer swilling community
> on that one.
>
> Feste – What can only be described as a "mature" beer.
> Respectable in every parameter. Best enjoyed in a get together of old
> friends, perhaps before or after a art walk.
>
> Bill – A technical beer. Quite dry, but with some good notes. The
> label often has footnotes on little known facts on the history of beer
> making. A dictionary of Hindu and Buddhist terms is really needed to
> derive maximum enjoyment from this selection.
>
> Sorry if I forgot anybody.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long sharelong60@
> wrote:
> >
> > Happy Holidays to you too, Steve, and to your family. It's been
> year since I've seen them all so I'm looking forward to it. Three
> big gatherings already planned plus more informal get togethers with
my
> sisters. Mom and I will mainly hang out and shop, see at least one
> movie, play Yahtzee and card games. Oh yes, and eat (-:
> >

> > BTW, you've really helped make the last 3 months easier than they
> would have been without you. Saying thank you doesn't seem
adequate
> but there it is anyway. May all the good you've brought into my
> life come back to you and your family multiplied many times.
> >
> > Sorry for being a little mushy. I put up my tree today.Â
> Maybe that's why!

poster