--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Richard J. Williams" <richard@...> wrote:

> John jr_esq:
> > According to the latest news. He's going to take a very
> > demanding job that requires diplomacy and travel.
> >
> Do you think Kerry will travel to Cambodia to spend Christmas?
>
> "I will be voting to give the President of the United States the
> authority to use force, if necessary, to disarm Saddam Hussein
> because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass
> destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our
> security." - John Kerry

George W. Bush is the bigger culprit because he's the one that actually
executed the war in Iraq, thinking that Saddam had WMD.  He made a fool of
General Colin Powell who made a ridiculous presentation at the UN to convince
world leaders of the non-existent WMD in Iraq.

I'm beginning to believe that George W. is and was a member of a secret society
that is planning for a "new world order", just as his father before him had
proclaimed.