--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "feste37" <feste37@...> wrote:

> On the contrary, I think we should mention Ann's hubby in every post
from now on. I for one would like to know what peculiar magic he
possessed that enabled him to saddle up that spirited filly and ride her
off into the sunset.
Hey Feste! I've missed posting to you and, maybe it takes one to know
one, but if I am "spirited" you are "feisty", as I already told you.
Here are some of the qualities my husband possesses - the ones that keep
us together:
He is a rebel.He has a wounded side which reveals his humanity (as well
as his occasional inaccessibility).He is handsome.He has a huge heart.He
is generous.He has a funny streak which is spontaneous, unstudied and
natural.He loves me for my individuality and spunkiness.He thinks I am a
'gift' in his life, someone who has helped reveal many more levels and
aspects of  it than he ever thought possible.We essentially embrace
identical values.He does all the cooking.
These aren't all of the reasons we've been working it out for 25 years
but enough to keep me from bucking him off and galloping away.
By the way, nice Wallace Stevens discussion earlier.