Can't go wrong with Dmitri's voice...a dream come true.  Pair that with Ann's
husband's qualities and I might consider marriage one day. Kidding!  I looked
up the story of Don Giovanni - oh my.  Here is a cute blurb on a canadian opera
singer's thoughts while trying to learn the Batti batti aria:

http://deadwildroses.wordpress.com/2011/05/20/mozart-don-giovanni-k-527-zerlinas-batti-batti-aria/

I grew up with opera and classical, but I didn't care for most of it as no one
else I knew was forced to listen to it.  My grandparents had season tickets
forever to the symphony, to the opera, to the ballet.  I had little TV before
12 and none after for many years.  I was a huge book reader.  No real exposure
to pop culture until Pop got us a radio of our own as he was walking out the
door when we hit our teen years.  I craved pop culture; I wanted to relate.
With all that crosses FFL, I feel that I've caught up on pop culture and now
this...coming full circle I am and I am so delighted I can appreciate opera and
classical now.  Ha ha....time for a glass of ginger ale.  I'm getting all mushy
and don't want to make myself ill with all this gratitude talk.

could be seduced like this:
>Don Giovanni – La ci darem la
mano