> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > If I were a man I'd want to be me.
> >
> > I cannot help but go on the record here and feel
> > sorry for Ann's hubby, not for the first time.
>
> Ooooooh, stinging. I'll bet this will just devastate Ann.
>
> (Actually, I bet she'll show it to her hubby, and he'll
> hurt himself laughing. But we can certainly understand
> why a woman like Ann would be a nightmare for Barry.)

Please note that Judy carefully snipped the smiley face
at the end of my post, so that she could exercise her
usual drama queenery and faux outrage.

What I meant -- and I suspect many people not as
committed to turning *everything* into an argument
as Judy is understood -- is that I cannot imagine
anything more trying than maintaining a relationship
with someone (of either sex) whose ideal in the other
sex is someone just like them. That's a kind of
narcissism that would be tough to cope with.

Relationships are all about the *differences* between
people, not the similarities. Who -- other than Robin
and/or people indoctrinated by him -- would ever *want*
to be with a clone of themselves? I'm just suggesting
that, even as a passing aside, Ann's comment was very
telling.

Judy's? That just more of her normal nastiness and Yet
Another Attempt to get everybody arguing, and thus to
drag things down to her level.