Thanks for the background! and that gorgeous picture of Donatello! Amazing
creatures, horses. Must be these around here are ridden, or possibly the SF Bay
Area doesn't get cold enough for them to grow a winter coat.

I read recently that the motor car really took off in the cities as a solution
to the overwhelming logistics of feeding, AND cleaning up after so many horses.
I cannot imagine them being such an integral  part of daily life in the US,
Canada and Europe, as they obviously were, until the last 70 years or so.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater  wrote:

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@  wrote: Hey Ann,
 I was driving past the large fields of Stanford's campus (it is huge),
 past the satellite dish, and saw numerous horses standing in a field
 eating, in the rain, temp about 55 F, each covered shoulder to rump with
 a blanket. I guess if they are wool, it works. Horses, despite their
 massive size and strength always seem so fragile to me. Are they less
 susceptible to cold than we humans are?

 Hey Dr, horses are fairly resilient to cold if you allow them to grow a
 normal winter coat which they will do naturally (sometimes people start
 blanketing earlier to inhibit the growth of the hair though). This hair
 coat will fluff up when the horse is cold and trap air between the skin
 and the hair shafts.

 Most people who are using their horses as competition horses or who ride
 every day will clip their horses. They sometimes clip every inch of the
 horse and sometimes just certain areas. But when you do that you have to
 blanket them. Depending on the temperature and how much hair you took
 off you need to use heavy blankets with hollofil and a waterproof and
 breathable outer shell. There are lots and lots of types of blankets
 available from stable quilts to cool out rugs to rain shells to show
 sheets. We sell winter blankets that retail for up to $475 but these are
 really good ones from Ireland. I keep my big horse, Donatello, in
 clothes all the time summer or winter. In the summer he wears a fly
 sheet, very cool and breathy and in the winter he wears a waterproof
 200g blanket with a hood. Because he is a true black I like to keep him
 covered to keep him from bleaching in the summer plus the flies are
 obnoxious to horses so he wears a fly mask too! A real caped crusader.

   [Rambo® Protector picture]

   --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, awoelflebater  wrote:    --- In
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote: hey Mr. Soss,  here's
 a reply from someone on Batgap.  Hope it helps one way or the
 other.  The consensus is CC is not reversible:  CC is not
 reversible.  Glad to know someone is an expert. And such irrefutable
 proof they give.    The change includes a change in     identification,
 in our relationship  with source and in our energy     system. The
 recognition is felt  throughout creation. Keep in mind it     is not a
 person who wakes up  and can thus lose something. It is     Self waking
 up to Itself. Self  doesn't get confused or forget.  Sure it forgets. It
 "forgot", while someone was in waking state .  This is not a linear
 mechanical process but human growth and      development. Consider
 puberty. Can we lose puberty?  Sure, once we move on from puberty. Once
 our endocrine system has done  its work to make us fully functioning
 reproductive adults. Voila, we are  no longer in puberty.  Does everyone
 have the same experience of it? Is it linear?  Well, is it?    That
 said, there are people who have sustained states that fade.      There
 are people who witness 24/7 permanently who have not actually
 switched yet. (have reached Makara but not crown) They may seem
 awake and have great experiences but also have non-awake
 characteristics. And there are those who are recently awake but for
 whom the subjective experience is not yet clear. They're doing some
 purification and/or mind is trying to regain control. That does
 eventually complete and become clear but it varies how long. This
 isn't losing it though it may seem like it subjectively sometimes.
 Share again:Â  In the paragraph just above, Makara is a term used by
 PKYC lineage and refers to a point in upper brow ajna.  According to
 their teaching once Kundalini Shakti reaches Makara She is stable there
 and proceeds to crown chakra unimpeded.  Prior to reaching Makara
 Kundalini Shakti can travel up and down the chakra system
 continuously.  But this is very hard on the physiology and
 indicative of a deflected or blocked situation.  The specialty of
 PKYC is remedying such.  They have a 97% success rate!  I wonder how
 they measure that?!  I'm at least glad to know there are such experts
 out there on what  happens to everyone regarding states of
 consciousness. When I finally  get out of AC I will be sure and look
 them up for verification of which  shakra is about to be opened and how
 I can keep the kundalini from  reversing itself and upsetting my
 otherwise imperfect physiology. God, I  hope my Makara is ready for the
 shakti.    ________________________________  From: nablusoss1008  To:
 FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com  Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 5:24 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: A question for DrDumbass to Nablusoss
 Â     --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu  wrote:   Once
 the chakras are open they're open.  You've been rewired.  Anyone   who
 thinks they undid enlightenment were just confused and not   enlightened
 in the first place.  Well, that certainly is the understanding one has
 if one has studied with Maharishi, including myself.  I posted the
 question to DR.Dumbass because he has shown to have profound
 understanding on the subject.  I also wonder why this question did not
 arise as soon as Robin turned up on FFL with his story.     On
 12/17/2012 08:14 AM, Share Long wrote:   Nablusoss I'm not a gov but I
 did take the MA in SCI so hope you don't mind if I attempt to answer
 this.  Not at all.  First of all Maharishi has explained that with
 practice of the sidhas we develop all the higher states simultaneously.
 And I've heard of at least one person, not a TMer going from CC to UC in
 three days.  It was a gov who labeled it such.  Yes, why not ? When the
 time is ripe even the smell of a rotten bus could be the factor that
 push you into enlightenment in an instant.      Anyway, I think of CC as
 having a nervous system without stress and that once this state is
 reached, the nervous system is so resilient that it does not take on any
 more stress.  Lines on air.  So yes, I'd say real CC is irreversible.  I
 think a person can have Unity experiences.  I know someone who is having
 Brahman experiences these days.  But he's realized it's not stabilized
 Brahman.    Anyway, I think if you asked this question on Batgap forum,
 you'd get some really useful feedback.  I can only hope you are joking.
 I'm afraid my impression is that the majority there have serious
 difficulties understand their relative nature and role in the world, let
 alone their absolute, unchanging nature :-)