Something along the following lines:

A piece of land gets arbitrarily separated from everything else by
some human being who puts a fence around it. Having done this, that
property gets divided on a grid such that different squares on the
grid are "governed" by different devas. Why this should be the case,
I don't know.

The entries into the building on the property will sit on top of
these abstract squares and therefore be under the influence of one
or more of these devas. Having a southern entrance will increase
problems in the direction of death because the devas that hang out
on that side are Yama (god of death) and other related henchmen.
Just what the devas are that hang out on the north side, I don't
know. But they are supposed to support prosperity and having
children, I think. The devas on the east side are supposed to
support spiritual growth.

Incidentally, Keith Wallace recently told the MUM students the
official explanation for the following change of policy. In the
past, the teacher always faced east in the classroom, while the
students faced west. The logic was that the teacher needed to be the
most coherent person present, being the one that everyone was paying
attention to, and facing east produced the most coherence. Now, the
policy is reversed. The logic is that it makes no difference which
direction someone who is enlightened faces, but it matters for those
who are not. The implication is that the faculty of MUM are all
enlightened, while the students are not.

So why all this emphasis on SV in the first place? Why not just
focus on the enlightenment of individuals as in the original plan.
It might have been more successful at transforming the world than
all these impersonal plans to save humanity that seem to go nowhere.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>