}
} I was telling a friend last night that I think this is one
} of the coolest TMO events ever.  Thanks for posting.

Strangely, I agree. I've been wondering how the TMO
would find a way to make money from the end of the
world "Mayan doomsday" prophecies, and here it is.

Clearly, they can milk *anything* for "donations"
if they set their minds to it.