--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

> Whatever Steve - your retorts are always so lame, pathetic, idiotic
and you
> only have one context - your idiotic context.
okay, what's next
> Whereas I am burdened with a complex set of emotions even for a
stranger
> like Steve, someone who posts on FFL.
good, good.  we haven't seen the martyr angle played before.  this is
something new.
> Your posts make me wince, I feel so sorry for you lot of times. But
then
> the mayhem you cause with you stupidity again compels me to post with
> anger. You seem so hopeless, useless - sometimes I deeply contemplate
on
> the value people like you bring to this Universe - I feel sad, feel
lot of
> pain but I can feel the futility of this pain, and the futility of my
posts
> and futility of my anger and all emotions at your idiotic posts. But
then
> I'm alive, intelligent, open, vulnerable.
expanding on the martyr theme, with the renaissance man twist at the
end.  Nicely Done!
> And then I see someone like you - it seems such a blessing to be an
idiot -
> no burden, no guilt, no accountability for your actions. No sense of
any
> contemplation, reflection, debate.
landing was a little weak.  nothing new here.
> God bless the idiots !!!
and the crowd give polite applause.  Ravi Chivkula with one of standard
performances.  the commentators note that he has deleted the "retard"
move from his latest performances.

"Why do you think that is Don"

"Well Bill, he had been getting some flak for that move.  Some judges
just felt it was outdated."

"I understand Don.  Well it was a mainstay of his performances"

"We all noticed that  Bill. But he's filled in with some of his other
patented moves.  Basically doubling down on some of his other basics"

"Thanks Bill.  But the martyr play.  We haven't seen that.  I think
we'll be watching to see if this becomes a part of his his regular
routine"

"Thanks Don"

> On Tue, Dec 18, 2012 at 9:32 PM, seventhray27 steve.sundur@...wrote:
>
> > **
> >

> > Oh, and Ravi, I have a confession to make. I do believe you use the
word
> > "retard", in an ok way. I know that others feel the word should not
be
> > used, but I am not offended by it. So, I don't want to crimp your
style.
> > If you feel you need to use it in your responses to me, go right
ahead.

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wVagQ_LVd4
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seventhray27" wrote: Ah Ravi,
You
> > are right on cue. I did have a revelation, Ravi, I am thinking you
may feel
> > a little out of place here. You know, the fact that most of us have
some
> > common past or present experience with TM and MMY. Would you like it
if we
> > set aside some time to talk about Amma issues. We can talk about the
guy
> > who died while being in police custody after allegedly approaching
Amma in
> > a threatening manner. Or we can talk about possible misappropiations
of
> > money by Amma with regards to her family. You can decide the subject
> > matter. In fact, you might even want to give us the questions you
would
> > like us to ask you. And we can respond, "Wow Ravi, that is so
insightful",
> > or "Ravi, can you elaborate on that?" And then after a time, we can
go back
> > to our normal discussions. What do you think? We could call it the
"Ravi
> > Hour", or something. --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi
Chivukula
> > wrote: "That may be one reason why, to many here, you have so little
> > credibility" Just fucking speak for yourself Steve baby because this
"we"
> > of yours is a fantasy of yours whereas there's a real "we" out there
that
> > thinks you are REEEEEEEELY STOOOOOOOPID - seriously. I think it's
Judy