OMG, does this mean *no contributions* from you?? I will fax the TMO
immediately and let them know! With you feeling like this, I am really
beginning to question their ability to assemble this 8000 group!!

Damn, you really threw a monkey-wrench into their plans, and ours, once
again...It is stunningly clear to me, now, that had you not spent these last
decades railing against the TMO and Maharishi and those who believe TM will
assist with world peace, that we would ALL be living Heaven On Earth by now.

I confess, I thought your weekly insults and rants against all things TM; the
teacher, org, and practitioners, were all just an outlet for your spiritual
frustration and lack of progress, and whatever unhappiness assails you.

Now, I am confronted with the full magnitude of your power and influence -
Maharishi got nothin' on you, Bro.

Oh Divine Maha-Maya, All I can do is surrender at your feet and beseech you to
allow the press releases of the TMO, at least, pass neutrally across your field
of vision, sparing them and the entire world, your excoriating, and
scintillating, remarks!

Ommmmmmmmmmm.