In today's exciting episode, having miraculously grown a pair, I finished
smoothing out the gravel driveway with the box blade and then replaced the box
blade with the snow blade so that the tractor is all set up for plowing the
driveway after tomorrow's blizzard. I also hosed off the plastic filter in the
septic system that prevents anything bigger than a quarter inch from exiting
the main tank, a task that has to be done every few months. Then I whipped up a
tasty bowl of sea scallops and celery in ginger-lime coconut milk. In a while,
I'll set up the new electric snow-melt mats outside the front door and then go
shopping so that we're well prepared at home for the bad weather.

¿Quien es mas macho? Alejandro es mas macho!

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>