> Thanks for the explanation. But of course as soon as
> we enter the domain of "devas" we've got problems
> Houston within a scientific paradigm.

Because there are elements in the theory that are not (yet)
observable? That does not seem to be a problem for hard core science.

Black holes were predicted by Einstein's (and other's) work in the
early 20's but were not "observed", albeit indirectly -- by
implication, for 60-70 years. String theory's 13 dimensions have not
been observed, but a lot of high level physics focuses on such. A
mechanism like DNA was postulated for some time, but was not
"observed" until 1953. The Big Bang was not observed, but its a model
that fits the observable evidence.

Why then should a model of energy / information structures (aka devas)
that "explain" observed phenomenon   be rejected? I know that there is
"no" observed phenomenon yet, but if research did show a SV effect,
then  a model of priordial  energy / information structures is not so
wierd. And perhaps Science will then someday actual "observe" these
energy / information structures. Stranger things have happened in science.

Not that I'm