Especially is nothing is really going to happen on Friday. I guess
you're getting together to honor the Mayans and their calendar system?
But if the rest of the planet goes completely bonkers then I'm going to
pop a big bowl of popcorn and sit back and watch the show. Maybe even
have a Mexican Pepsi (no HFCS in it). Or maybe because it's so cold
these day a bottle of Dos Equis or two ... or three. I like it better
than Corona. Or maybe even a Margarita or two or three... :-D

On 12/19/2012 02:19 PM, Buck wrote:
> A 10 minute meditation for meditators sounds kind of chintzy and like an
> after thought on such a spectacular occasion.  Come on, everyone knows it
> takes 40 minutes to really get absorbed and tuned up and then things really
> start happening spiritually after an hour.  That's what Maharishi wanted in
> the beginning.  Give the meditators something more than 10 minutes to do on
> such a special occasion.
>

>> Dear Community Members,
>>
>> As everyone must know by now, 8,000 students from indigenous tribes in
>> southern Mexico — Mayan, Zapotec, Mixtec, and others — have just become
>> Yogic Flyers. Group Yogic Flying twice a day will be part of their
>> curriculum from now on. What a monumental achievement by Raja Luis and his
>> team.
>>
>> And this Friday, December 21, they will be coming together at Monte Alban, a
>> sacred mountain of the Zapotec people, to lift off simultaneously at the
>> auspicious time of 12:00 noon.
>>
>> We invite all the Yogic Flyers in our community to come together on this
>> historic day and lift off at the same time — and join in creating an
>> incredible upsurge in coherence that will wrap around the world. Please
>> bring your valid Dome badge.
>>
>> We invite everyone to do both rounds on Friday morning. And in order for the
>> second round liftoff to be at 12:00 noon, we will move the entire program 50
>> minutes later.
>>
>> This means that the doors for the regular morning program (the first round)
>> will open at 7:45 and close at 8:20 -- and everything will proceed as usual
>> from that point forward.
>>
>> Please do everything you can to do both rounds on Friday. University faculty
>> and staff: Except for the most essential workers, we ask all Yogic Flyers to
>> come for both rounds.
>>
>> If you cannot come to the first round, you are welcome to come for the
>> second. Please plan to arrive between 11:05 and 11:15.
>>
>> If you cannot participate in the second round, please join us for a
>> 10-minute group meditation, in our meditation halls or the Maharishi Peace
>> Palaces at 12:00 noon.
>>
>> This is one of the most significant days in the history of Maharishi's
>> worldwide Transcendental Meditation Movement. Let's all come together and be
>> a part of it.
>>
>> Thank you so much to every Yogic Flyer who is here in our community — you
>> are contributing enormously to the invincibility of our country and to the
>> peace and happiness of our dear world family.
>>
>> Jai Guru Dev

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: