--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@...> wrote:
>
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@> wrote:
> >
> > You stay out of this, Barry. You have no business 
> > interfering in my relationship with Curtis. What do 
> > you know about FRIENDSHIP? This is something that 
> > Curtis and I are working out, and you only make 
> > things worse. Please, I ask you, Barry: leave us 
> > alone. I don't try to butt into your friendship 
> > with Curtis, so go take a long walk off a short pier.



STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID.

What a *hoot*.

No wonder Curtis wasn't touching this with a ten-
foot pole. He'd prefer not to *advertise* the fact
that he has such a dimwit for a cheerleader and
protector and friend.

> Fuck off and die, you cultist asshole. :-)
> 
> Seriously, it is an indication of the extent of 
> your "boundary violation" issues that you don't
> see that on a public forum I have *just* as much
> right to comment on your *obvious* tactics as
> anyone else. You'd *like* to be able to ply those
> tactics without anyone commenting on them, as 
> would those who run similar numbers, but just as
> you guys feel free to comment on your version of
> what our "motivations" are, we can comment on 
> yours. What you don't like is that we CAN. 
> 
> The bottom line is still the bottom line. If any
> of you were as "advanced" or as "evolved" or as
> "important" as you like to pretend to be, WHAT
> WOULD IT MATTER what anyone said about you?
> 
> But it seems to matter to you a great deal. What
> you propose as an explanation of this?
> 
> You HAVE no "relationship" with Curtis. You've
> interacted with him a few times on an Internet
> forum. The rest is all in your head. *As* were
> any ideas of your own "enlightenment* IMO. :-)
> You may choose to treat these things as reality.
> I prefer to treat them as what they are -- your
> fantasy notions of what reality would be if it
> just catered to your whims and ego-desires. :-)
> 
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Gawd, he's still trying to rope Curtis into interacting
> > > with him. Since abuse hasn't done it, he's trying the
> > > honey trap. What a twat. :-)
> > > 
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robin Carlsen" <maskedzebra@> 
> > > wrote:
> > > >
> > > > You are honest, Curtis. This piece is honest. It is a valid analysis of 
> > > > the claims of higher states of consciousness. I liked it very much. I 
> > > > wish I had read it immediately upon coming down from that mountain; it 
> > > > might have saved me (and others) a lot of grief. I don't think you know 
> > > > quite what you are saying here; your agenda is other than what it is 
> > > > you are writing about. Nevertheless it is a clear and cogent critique 
> > > > of the inadequate scrutiny that is given to enlightenment. I go along 
> > > > with most of what you say. I think, though, that sometimes you may be 
> > > > being driven to a certain conclusion before you have entirely studied 
> > > > all the facts. I could be wrong about this, however. One thing is for 
> > > > sure: I think you nailed it. There can be no doubt about this. But I 
> > > > have some faint feeling that I am not, at times, in perfect agreement 
> > > > with you. Perhaps, though, this will pass. It's good--I think all of it 
> > > > is good. But somehow there is something missing here--Maybe it's in me. 
> > > > That could be. I have been known to not quite get what is happening in 
> > > > the right way. But I think people here in FFL can benefit from your 
> > > > post--as I have. It seems we almost can make a new beginning 
> > > > here--assuming I have understood you correctly--and I believe I have. I 
> > > > am sorry if I have been insensitive to what you were trying to say in 
> > > > the past; but those days, they seem pretty much over to me. I think we 
> > > > can just believe in ourselves, without having to get all upset with 
> > > > either what you say to me, or what I say to you. This seems the very 
> > > > best way to not have any issues come up between us. I am a man of my 
> > > > word; and I give it here, Curtis: you are just my happy friend again. 
> > > > And it feels right to me. But I want this mood to persist throughout 
> > > > the day. I know it will, but I have not practiced this long enough to 
> > > > have the confidence I know I will have if by the time tonight comes I 
> > > > am still in this present state. Which seems pretty normal to me. Now I 
> > > > am saying perhaps something very subtle here, but I know you, of all 
> > > > people on FFL, will get it. And that will have to be enough for me. 
> > > > Thank you very much for writing this, Curtis. It has helped me.


Reply via email to