--- anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > Thanks for the explanation. But of course as
> soon as
> > > we enter the domain of "devas" we've got
> problems
> > > Houston within a scientific paradigm. Not that
> I'm
> > > dismissing such an explanation, just that it
> hangs in
> > > the air as a myth until it can be quantified.
> And we
> > > are very far from that right now!
>
> Alternatively, we could get Carlos Casteneda to role
> around on the
> property until he detects his power spots, then take
> some mescaline so
> that he can see the devas hanging out on them

LOL! I get this image of Bevan and King Tony tripping
on mescaline rolling around on the ground with
bugged-out eyes screaming, "Right here man, right
here! It's a power spot!"

Just in passing, many moons ago while tripping on
mescaline and camping with my friend we both saw these
amazing "beings," not well defined, but moving all
around the landscape at night. It was more fascinating
than scary. Anyone else have such an experience?

http://mail.yahoo.com