It's nice to know there are now many exo-planets that are capable of nurturing
earthlife.  But our current technology does not allow humans to go there any
time soon.

We could send intelligent robots over there for exploration.  However, that
will take several thousand years for them to arrive.

Or, we could send organisms through space capsules that are programmed to
develop into human beings after several millions of evolution on that planet's
environment.  Nonetheless, we don't have the technology to accomplish this feat
as well.

http://news.yahoo.com/potentially-habitable-planet-detected-around-nearby-star-050641876.html