I do believe a solution here is in leadership and with the following points
below:

Going forward,

The conservatives inside who have stuck things up so bad for so long need to
change
Four things:

Friendliness, Compassion, Happiness, to 'mind your own business'
and then additionally, to have the courage to be Magnanimous or else at least
get out of the way.

With Hopeful Regard of the Difficulties of the Situation,
http://www.invincibleamerica.org/tallies/
-Buck