--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"
<anartaxius@...> wrote:

> Nope, no photo.

The photo came through in email but not on the website. As for "Earth, the Moon
and Sun are aligned with Alcyone", a quick Google search shows that being
claimed to happen on May 20, 2012. Once every 25,000 years? More like twice a
year!

Ordinary mundane existence got you down? Don't just sit there sulking. Pull a
planetary alignment out of thin air and everything becomes mystical and full of
woo!