I figure I was unstressing after the big liftoff at noon with the Mayans (-:

________________________________
 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 21, 2012 2:21 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Crutches

I just checked in for a moment.  Tell me you're kidding.  This morning, getting
ready for work, I was getting my coat out of the closet and my wife was close
by checking the mail.  I had to step to the side of her where there happened to
be a desk lamp we had recently purchased at an estate sale.  I knocked it over
and it broke, and I had a mini tirade.  I apologized to her, and proceeded with
my day. She of course had done nothing wrong, and my tirade wasn't directed at
her, but just one of those, "why do I have to fight so hard for everything
little thing" type of tirade.

Anyway.  In better balance now.  Got to be.