> And the world suddenly becomes all sugar plum-y
> and perfect and Age Of Enlightenment-y because
> of the HUUUUUUGE shift in the planetary energies
> that happened yesterday, right. Hey...I know...
> let's look at the News to see how the world is
> coping with it being such a Heaven On Earth, eh?

By the way, before someone freaks out and has
a Nitpick Attack and chokes to death on her own
bile, the following list of headlines are not
from one day's news in the United States. They're
from *seven* days' news -- these are all the gun-
related deaths and injuries in the week since
the school shootings in Connecticut.

Just as a comparison, the number of dead and
injured during this fairly normal week in America
(over 100) is larger than the number of people
killed or injured in the Netherlands in firearm-
related incidents in the last year and a half.