--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@...> wrote:

> So, your husband you drag in here to FFL is he a meditator?  Does he go back
> to the Robin cult days along with you?  Has he ever been to Fairfield?
> Just wondering for context.
> -Buck

Hi Buck, Merry Christmas!
Dennis hasn't been 'dragged', he has been 'referred to', or so I would prefer
to think. He was initiated and occasionally meditates, probably much more than
I do but I wouldn't call him a meditator any more. I met him in the Fall of
1986, about two months after my final showdown at the OK Corral with Robin. I
took Dennis to FF once way back in about 1988 when we were visiting my parents
for Christmas in Chicago and we were heading to Omaha to visit some close
'ex-cult' friends and drove on through.