--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:

> It should not go without saying:
>
> Today, our thoughts and gratitude are with those meditators who came
out for the group magnification, just as we must always honour our
heroes. Our meditators represented the highest ideals of citizenship,
sacrifice and service.   This commitment is characteristic of the
extraordinary courage, skill and patriotism that our meditators show
every day in the Domes of spiritual Fairfield. We are grateful. We are a
special group with an uncommon bond that exists only in special karmas
of Dharma. I am proud to have served with each meditator here. You
deserve long and happy lives in peace.
>  -Buck in the Dome

What did you sacrifice? What form does your heroism take? What is a
"hero" in your estimation? How does meditating qualify one as
demonstrating the highest ideals of citizenship? To what country? How
does meditating demonstrate "extraordinary courage"? Skill? I would like
to hear what you have to say to clarify this.
j_alexander_stanley@ wrote:

> > Today, the meteorologico-viatical affliction is greatly diminished,
plus the Earth is in perfect orbital alignment with the Sun, so it's a
most spiritually auspicious time to go shopping at the indoor farmers
market and Everybody's Whole Foods.

> > Jai Guru Dev!
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck"  wrote:
> > >
> > > Life!  What a beautiful day it is.  The presence of the Unified
Field so streamed live clear all through the end of times yesterday for
anyone who sat with it and had eyes to see it.  It was particularly nice
to have the 8,500 Mayan meditators join us from their mountain top in
sync with all the meditation world-wide.  It was quite a shift
spiritually.  It is called spiritual as a group magnification otherwise
known scientifically as the Meisnner Effect of Natural Law.
> > > I attended with It as an old governor and sat with the meditators
in the Peace Palace here through the mid-day magnification.  The Unified
Field as God creator was extremely vivid in Light and Presence flowing
in and through out everyone.  It was extremely beautiful and powerful to
Be with.  I am honored to have been here and  had the opportunity to sit
with these other meditators as tuned instruments bringing light in to
the world and human life.  It was one of those days in large spiritual
life I will always remember proudly.  Being part of the group
magnification on that Day,