From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:02:52 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Happy Christmas FFL

BOB!!!

What a treat you've brought us (including a glimpse of
your charming self, even if it's just a quickie).

Thank you so much for the video. I won't have time to
watch the whole thing until after Christmas (I'm getting
ready to go out of town tomorrow), but I took a look at
the first few minutes, and I know I'm going to enjoy it
a lot.

Most cordial wishes to you and The Wife for a superb
holiday. You sure have started ours out with a bang.