Now, Barry! Hits Christmas! Be nice.... (echos of my mother's voice when we
would fight around Christmas)

Echoes of my Old Man's voice if we fought at Christmas - clomp, clomp, clomp
(heavy foot steps) "God damn it!" Shhwooop! (sound of his belt coming out of
his belt loops) "Goddamn it, come here so I can git a hold of you! Quit
fightin' goddamn it! Its Christmas."

As to your remarks, I thought from previous articles/ "news" items about the
deal that it meant 8,000 spread out all over the state of Oaxaca, but I also
thought it was a bit generous estimate of the numbers of folk who had been
initiated there - seems like we would have heard about such numbers before
being initiated into TM and the Sidhis, they seemed to spring fully trained
into being much like Athena sprang fully grown for the brow of Zeus.

Nevertheless, Merry Christmas to Bevan and Tony, Neil and Greg, Raja Luis and
all the other Rajas. I am sure they are all getting ready for the arrival of
Krishna Claus to slide into their east facing chimneys to leave copper pots
full of Celestial Amrit and copious amounts of gold as well. I am sure the
Rajas are making provision for the Celestial Mounts of Krishna Claus's to have
whatever passes for Celestial Reindeer chow, as well as leaving something out
for the apsarasa or gandharva elves who come with Krishna Claus to burnish the
Rajas crowns to a high sheen as they lay abed witnessing sleep.

And a special Merry Christmas to David Lynch, I am sure Krishna Claus will
bring him an extra big sack full of Marlboros or whatever brand he is addicted
to - maybe K Claus will also bring him some sort of Harry Potterish Foe
Detector so no more baddies like David Seiveking can sneak up on him again and
sand bag him with requests for interviews.

And of course Merry Christmas to all here in FFL, even be they Jewish and not
interested in baby Jesus and Santa.

And Merry Christmas to all like Curtis, Barry and myself who have decided the
TMO is not Santa and won't be bringing world peace.

Even tho I hurt my back a couple days ago (yeah its a typical Christmas for me)
I am off later today to visit w my adopted daughter and her ma, make cookies
(if I can stand up long enough) and then back tonight to my brother's for a
family gathering where he and his wife can't stand her brother and his wife and
so year after year they pretend they like each other and have each other over
for the obligatory family gathering. Momma (85 years old this year) says if any
crap starts she is gonna raise hell.

Ahhh, Christmas! Makes me wish for Festivus.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Michael H. Jackson