...and Deepak the Chopra was a physician during American Revolution and
a very close friend of John and Abigail Adams. [;)]

[http://www.iisis.net/uploads/images/1%20Ryerson%20Semkiw/RS%20Spiritual\
/2%20Warren%20Chopra.jpg]
To your question about Roth/Paine see chapter 19
Unfortunately it remains completely stuck in the physical reality of
reincarnation, without ever even entertaining for the moment  other
possibilities...IMHO
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Oy, my memory is definitely flawed, angelic or not (-:
> yep, that's the one I was thinking of, thanks for having an unflawed
memory.  Also angelic perhaps?

> Well the resemblance is pretty cool I think.  What a funny old
world...How about Roth and Paine?

Groups ...
> Â By Walter Semkiw may be?
> http://tinyurl.com/cvd5vhmÂ
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:
> >
> > Buck, do you remember the author and or book wherein Hagelin was
supposedly John Adams reincarnated and Bob Roth was Thomas Paine?