happy that you're happy (-:

________________________________
 From: turquoiseb <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2012 8:44 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: had any lately ha ha

I can't give you any concrete examples of "support of
nature" because...uh...it doesn't exist. What I can give
you is a definition that might help you to better under-
stand what's going on:

"Support of nature is what mood-making TMers call
coincidence. Something ordinary happens, and because
they want to feel important and as if something they
think of as 'Nature' is rearranging things just to
suit them, they project something onto the ordinary
event to make it seem like *more* than coincidence.
It isn't."

There. Happy to have been of service.