> Don't you get tired of this Buck?

Jack, I do appreciate that this is quite a serious question.  I stay interested
simply because I live here and how well or badly they behave up there affects
the welfare of so many friends of mine whose lives are here too.  Yes some of
them up there in the middle with their 'pig-headed' way of going forward do
certainly keep at destroying our communal capital as you have also identified
it as trust.  The PR numbers last week with the pundits and Mayans again show
them too well.  And then it is stunning too to witness still that they are
actively at separating old TM movement meditators away over seeing saints even
last week as we attempted to rally people back to the group meditation.  These
strict preservationists in the middle who have held up that ground since the
1970's will fly this airliner right in to the ground unless the passengers do
something to save themselves.

It is come to be a very small group now.  There are not a lot of people left on
board anymore either.   Yet, this here is incredibly high-minded despite the
pig-heads up in Vedic City who try to control it.  There is still good in the
world here and I still have hope for middle earth and the shire here where I
live.  It is worth fighting for.  There is always hope.

Now that said, I do know enough to see that time is growing quite short for
this transformation to take.  The window is closing for these TM-taliban guys
to yield their position and change before it is too late.  It is not like this
has not happened before with other spiritual groups and revolutions just like
ours.  Someone on a committee about this asked me the other day what should
they do based on history?  Just facilitate.  Be much more simple.  It's about
spiritual experience.  Keep your people meditating and go out, apologize and
ask people back simply.  Before it is entirely too late.  Their own name as a
movement is quite bad now in the old community.  They are going to have to make
haste. Have to work to clean their names just to save themselves and the
Teaching.  Make haste.  History does not bode well for them.  This is not new.
For instance, see:
Jack, I thank you for your renewed interest.
Best Regards,
-Buck