--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@> wrote:
> >

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, srijau@ <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > PVR Narasimha Rao says that it looks like Lincoln is re-incarnated right
> > > now based on the birth chart of a well-known individual but I would
> > > imagine that person does not know it or believe it himself.
> >
> > So then what does it matter?

> Who says it matters ?

"Who says", you ask? Why, the people who take the time and trouble to
conjecture on such things obviously think it matters. Seems a complete waste of
time to me. No one could ever prove something like this and even if someone was
Lincoln in one life it has no bearing on who they are currently, what they
remember, what they will do in this new body. How does one possibly come up
with these theories anyway? Much better to figure out who we are in this
lifetime since there isn't even a way to prove we live multiple, reincarnated
lives and all we really have is the 'what's happenin' now'. It never ceases to
astound me the things people think up to spend their time pursuing. Lincoln, my
ass.

It's a simply fact that people die and later gets a new body. Same will happen
to you, so "make hay when the sun shines" :-)